According to local media, tick star Hareem Shah announced on Tuesday that she has applied for Canadian citizenship and will not return to Pakistan.
According to details, he is currently in Baku, Azerbaijan. "I will go to Canada because I have applied for Canadian citizenship and I have no plans to return to Pakistan yet. I will go to Canada from Baku, ”he said
Talking about his recent scandal, Hareem said that some people were spreading propaganda against him on various social media websites through fake accounts.
"The information that is being spread through fake accounts is not mine," he said. I only have one account with the handle " Hareem Shah Official ".
He further added that it is a far cry to think that he had recently threatened the Prime Minister of the country on the internet.
Talking about Federal Minister for Railways Sheikh Rashid, Hareem said that he had contacted him two days ago and he was angry with him.
"I know people are using abusive language and criticizing us, but there are a lot of jelly accounts running on Twitter and Facebook," Shah added.
Hareem Shah has gained popularity due to videos that went viral in Islamabad with celebrities, especially government ministers and officials, including the Prime Minister (Prime Minister) Imran Khan and his associates.
Earlier, Shah was also spotted inside the Foreign Office, after which the government launched an investigation to "get to the bottom of the matter and identify the man" who was arrested in connection with a vicious attack on a key government building in the federal capital. Access was granted.
Thanks
Comments